tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2015

Work in progress


Here's my newest custom project: G1 to G3 Night Glider and Baby Night Glider (G3). Paint work is almost done and they are waiting for my hair order to come! I know they're not unique, there's prolly dozens of G1 to G3 TAF ponies out there but I wanted make these girls anyway.

Both ponies had full body repaint with acrylics and symbols are hand painted by me. I've taken some artistic freedom with the symbol and I also glittered all the white parts. Stars on their cheeks will be covered in glitter too but I thought it would be clever to root their manes first. Glitter I used is originally meant for nails. I haven't found glitter that would be small enough before so I was delighted when I found this one!

I'm not sure yet whether I'll root them with white or with colour mix that matches their symbol. That remains to be seen!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti