sunnuntai 15. toukokuuta 2016

Some new girls

I haven't posted for ages! But I've been working on some alt rehairs lately and I've got lots of ideas for customs too. I just have been too busy with my job and our new puppy (!!!) who's nine months old today. Anyway, here's my newest ponies:
Cherry Sweet and Tulip I made couple of months ago. I used DH's pony hair on them: Cherry has Blizzard, Pomme d'Amour and Cherry Pie to match her symbol and Tulip I gave a compo of purples and oranges with some tinsel. I'm very happy how these two girls turned out, especially Cherry Sweet! I think this colour compo makes her look very 50's. On Pina Colada I used seven different colours from Dolly Hair. I'm not actually sure whether those colours work on her or not... There's Kitten, Watermelon Martini, Water Nixie, Marmalade, Golden Delicious, Spring Meadow and Envy.

I bought a lot of baits couple of weeks back and there was some ponies nice enough to restore and give alt rehairs. I,m so excited to give new colours to Strawberry Surprise but I have to wait my order from DH to arrive. It seems to take forever to Finnish Post to transport my package from Helsinki to me!

Now I need to take my dog for a walk (I'm so super happy I finally got a dog of my own!!!) but I promise to be back soon with some new ponies!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti