keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2016

Tickle and Strawberry Surprise

Making ponies feels fantastic again so I've given many girls new hairs this week! I managed to buy a very nice lot of baits couple of weeks back so I now have some material to work with. There was this Tickle with cancer or something that had caused her body colour to turn white. Ofcourse her hair had been cut off too but her eyes and symbols were very pretty still and 'cause I happen to like her a lot I didn't want to customize her completely.

Here she is before I gave her new life:


You can see there's lots of white spots all over her legs. Other hint leg was actually turned completely white. First I thought I'd just rehair her as she is but then started to think why not try and repaint those legs. There was nothing to lose anyway. So I took my paints and blended a shade to match her original body colour. It isn't an exact match, I think my white should have been something else than titanium, but it's very very close.

Here she is back in her beauty and glory with new alternative hair. Hair is all DH's MLP again, Sunlight, Moonlight and Love Potion:


You couldn't tell she has been partially repainted just by looking the picture, could you! I'm very happy with her, she turned out lovely.

I also gave new alternative hair to Strawberry Surprise. She was in beautiful condition except for a haircut so it was just a bath and rehairing for her. I must admit I was happy someone had cut her original hair 'cause I don't like that dark pink (Heartthrob) on ponies. I think it's boring! There's zillion ponies haired with that colour and maybe one or two who it actually suits. Sometimes it takes lot of time to decide which colours to use but when I got SS in my hands I new immediately what to do with her. She needed new symbol matching hair so I chose Strawberry Mousse, Blizzard and Spring Meadow from Dolly Hair.

And here she is posing happily in her new colours:


I think she looks delicious! Her pose isn't my favourite but I just love her symbol and body colour.

I have many girls there waiting for their turn so it's bye bye and have a nice day now! I'll be back soon with more rehairs and hopefully with some customs too.

2 kommenttia: